The Digitimer D440 Isolated EMG Amplifier is a low noise solution for human EMG studies, specifically those related to nerve excitability. Low noise performance is significantly enhanced through the use of a Driven Right Leg (DRL) circuit which reduces Common-mode interference.
The D440 features an amplification range of x100 to x20k. The gain, filter and mode settings for individual channels are adjusted using Digitimer’s “virtual front panel” software or other software via a COM interface.
The D440 is available in two versions, the D440-2 (two channels) and the D440-4 (four channels). Each channel features a pair of 1.5mm touch proof sockets for active and reference electrode connection, but provision is also made for shielded leads with 5-pin DIN connectors. Each amplifier is supplied with a signal output cable (D440-OL-xx, D connector to multiple BNC), electrode connection cable (D-440-IL, 1.2m long with 3x 1.5mm DIN42802 sockets for electrode connection and 270 degree 5-pin DIN plug for amplifier connection) and USB cable for connection to the host computer.
- Portable, standalone design
- Extremely low noise
- Rapid recovery from stimulus artefacts e.g magnetic or electrical stimulation
- AC and DC operating modes
- Analogue signal output for ultimate compatibility with data acquisition systems
- Computer control through dedicated Digitimer software or external programs (via COM interface)
- Designed for human research applications, including nerve excitability testing
D440 Control Software
D440 Isolated Amplifier
As this is a new product, publications where use of the D440 has been cited will appear here in due course.
- Mains Lead (Power Cord)
- Operator’s Manual
- Electrode Connection Input Lead (D440-IL, one per channel)
- Output Lead (D440-OL-2CH or D440-OL-4CH)
- USB Cable (D-USB-F)
- D440 Virtual Front Panel Control Software (supplied on USB Flash Drive)