The Digitimer DS7AP Muscle Locating Stimulator has been designed to meet the specific requirements of paediatric surgeons who need a reliable and easy to use constant current muscle locating surgical stimulator when carrying out the Peña, “Pull-through” or PSARP (posterior sagittal anorectoplasty) reconstruction technique in children. The DS7AP is used by a surgeon to identify underlying musculature which is used to reconstruct the rectum and anal sphincter. The DS7AP is the only stimulator currently cleared by the United States FDA for use in this technique.
The DS7AP output can be operated using a front panel toggle switch or optional foot pedal (D185-FS1) and can be supplied with single-use disposable or reusable bipolar probes stimulation probes.
The DS7AP generates a constant current stimulus of 200µs or 500µs duration at a fixed frequency of 50Hz. Current amplitude is dial controlled over the range of 0-100mA and the stimulator has a compliance voltage of 100V. The DS7AP Muscle Locating Stimulator is FDA cleared and a CE certified medical device.
CAUTION: Federal law restricted this device to sales by, or on order, of a practitioner licensed by the law of the State in which he/she practices to use or order the user of the device.
- MDD CE certified and FDA cleared medical device.
- 50Hz fixed pulse frequency.
- 0-100mA constant current output from 100V compliance.
- Two pulse durations (200µs or 500µs).
- Compatible with re-useable (G.PS2-P) and disposable (G.3604-00) surgical bipolar stimulation probes for the Pena procedure – also available from Digitimer.
- Optional footswitch (D185-FS1) for hands free control of stimulation.
- Optional output extension cable (D185-HB4-2m) required for use with disposable bipolar probes (G.3604-00).
- Mains Lead
- DS7AP Operator’s Manual
- D185-FS1 Footswitch
- G.PS2-P Reusable Bipolar Probe
- G.3604-00 Disposable Bipolar Probe (10 off)
- D185-HB4-2m Electrode Extension Cable (for use with disposable probes)