The Digitimer DS7AP Muscle Locating Stimulator, formerly known as the DS7A-PSARP, is a paediatric surgical variant of our general purpose nerve and muscle stimulator, the DS7A. The DS7AP has been designed to meet the specific requirements of paediatric surgeons who need a reliable and easy to use constant current muscle locating surgical stimulator when carrying out the Peña, “Pull-through” or PSARP (posterior sagittal anorectoplasty) reconstruction technique in children. The DS7AP can be operated using a front panel toggle switch or optional foot pedal (D185-FS1) and can be supplied with single-use disposable or reusable bipolar probes.
The DS7AP generates a constant current stimulus of 200µs or 500µs duration at a fixed frequency of 50Hz. Current amplitude is dial controlled over the range of 0-100mA and the stimulator has a compliance voltage of 100V. The DS7AP is a CE certified medical device.
- 50Hz fixed pulse frequency.
- 0-100mA constant current output from 100V compliance.
- Two pulse durations (200µs or 500µs).
- Compatible with re-useable (G.PS2-P) and disposable (G.3604-00) surgical bipolar stimulation probes for the Pena procedure – also available from Digitimer.
- Optional footswitch (D185-FS1) for hands free control of stimulation.
- Optional output extension cable (D185-HB4-2m) required for use with disposable bipolar probes (G.3604-00).
- Mains Lead
- DS7A Operator’s Manual & DS7AP Supplement
- D185-FS1 Footswitch
- G.PS2-P Reusable Bipolar Probe
- G.3604-00 Disposable Bipolar Probe (10 off)
- D185-HB4-2m Electrode Extension Cable (for use with disposable probes)