The PLI-10 Pico-Injector from Digitimer reliably delivers ejections from femtoliters to nanolitres through micropipettes by applying a regulated pressure for a digitally set period of time.
Pressure to the pipette is controlled precisely by the Pli 10 through a multi-turn regulator and is reported digitally for reproducibility. Injection time is set using an optically encoded circuit which permits fine and coarse settings from a single knob.
The Pli 10 Pico Injector has a system timer can be controlled in three ways, front panel push button, foot switch, and external trigger input BNC.
Typical applications are large volume injections, (large volume is considered to be in the 10-100 Pico litre range), extracellular sample delivery, and Xenopus Oocyte injection because of their large size (1.0 mm).
Features of the Pli 10 Pico Injector include the following:
- Femtoliter to microliter injections
- Digital readouts for injection pressure, time, and count
- Reliable optically encoded circuit for injection time set
- Easy to use
For information regarding the Pli 10 Pico Injector please contact us by calling 01707 328347. Our expert team will be more than happy to answer your questions. You can also get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Input Gas Pressure: 75 PSI Recommended, 105 PSI Maximum
- Injection Pressure: 0.2 to 60 PSI (413 kPa) regulated
- Injection Time: 0.01 to 99.99 Seconds
- Injection Time Accuracy: ±0.01% (Crystal Time Base)
- Pressure Display 3½ Digits: 0.1 PSI or 1 kPa Resolution
- Injection Count Display: 0 to 9999 Injections
- Trigger Mode: Front Panel, Footswitch, TTL (Gate In)
- Pressure Monitor Output BNC, Rear Panel, 10 mV/PSI or 1mV/kPa
- Power Input: External 9VDC @ 400mA (min) Power Supply universal input voltage 90 to 264 VAC
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 89 x 215 x 175 mm (H x W x D)
- Warranty: One year, parts & labour