Hydraulic micromanipulators developed for patch clamping generally use the 1:5 cartridge system to solve the problem of drifting. Since this can limit their driving range to as little as 2mm, customers who want a wide driving range are recommended to choose this product, which uses a 1:1 cartridge. The drum type control unit has a large handle for precise operation and high linear repeatability. The water hydraulic system is less prone to drift caused by changes in temperature than an oil hydraulic system, and is thus more suitable for patch clamping. A coarse manipulator is not mounted, so must be purchased separately.
- For attachment to the microscope, a coarse manipulator and suitable adaptor are required (sold separately).
- Select Type B adaptor for mounting this manipulator in combination with MMN-1 coarse manipulator.
Included Accessories: B-8C Ball Joint, H-7 Pipette Holder, Hex Wrench
- Fine X10mm, Y10mm, Z10mm
- Full rotation of knob 250µm
- Minimum graduation 1µm
- Control unit W115 × D115 × H132mm, 1.6kg
- Drive unit W40 × D51 × H87mm, 180g
Hydraulic tube length 0.9m