NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Designed for patch clamping and blind patching with a stereo microscope at low magnification, this one-axis water hydraulic micromanipulator features a coarse manipulator with a 5:1 cartridge system. This micromanipulator continues to offer precise movement to allow you to accurately determine the target location and good stability with minimal drift.
- For attachment to the microscope, a suitable mounting adaptor is required (sold separately).
- AP-13-3/AP-14 patch clamp headstage holders can be attached (sold separately).
- H-13 Electrode Holder
- Hex Wrench
- Coarse X15mm, Y15mm, Z15mm
- Fine 2mm
- Full rotation of knob: 50µm
- Minimum graduation: 0.2µm
- Control unit W70 × D115 × H100mm, 1.15kg
- Drive unit W105 × D115 × H110mm, 400g
- Hydraulic tube length 0.9m