With a lower coefficient of expansion, the water hydraulic system employed by the WR-6 provides precise movement while minimizing drift. It includes both coarse and fine manipulation modes with a manual coarse manipulator for each axis. The drum type control unit has a large handle for precise operation and high linear reproducibility. The design has been focused on precision of movement and stability over long periods of time. The WR-6 is outstandingly versatile: when setting up, it is attached using the bar, but independent setup using a magnetic stand is also possible, as is attachment to the side of the microscope stage with an adaptor.
- For attachment to the microscope, P-1A height adjustment plate and a suitable adaptor are required (Type A, sold separately).
- Can be attached directly to the GJ-1 magnetic stand (sold separately).
Included Accessories: B-8D Ball Joint, H-13 Electrode Holder, P-1A Height Adjustment Plate, Hex Wrench
- Coarse X18mm, Y18mm, Z18mm
- Fine X2mm, Y2mm, Z2mm
- Full rotation of knob 50µm
- Minimum graduation 0.2µm
- Control unit W115 × D115 × H132mm, 1.6kg
- Drive unit W110 × D60 × H140mm, 400g
Hydraulic tube length 0.9m