Discover the beauty that only the highest-sensitivity MEA can bring to your research!
The MED64 Presto is a microelectrode array (MEA) system that incorporates the industry leading sensitivity of the MED64 platform in an easy to use multi-well format. Modern, intuitive, easy to use software makes data collection and analysis effortless.
The MED64 Presto is engineered for researchers who need the correct answer to their scientific inquiries and reveals data that can be missed by other platforms.
High-sensitivity Electrodes in Multi-well Format
Varieties of MEA Plates
The MED64 Presto’s MEA plates are available with 6, 24, 48, and 96 well format. Transparent plates allow for easy viewing of cells. The 24-well plate has 3 types of well shapes. Sakura plate is engineered for easy and accurate seeding of cells. CellSpotter cartridge is available to help your cell seeding both for eco and comfort plate.
|Well format||Parts NO||No. electrode / well||Well size|
|MEA 24-well Plate-comfort||MED-Q2430L||16||φ16mm x 10mm(h)|
|MEA 24-well Plate-eco||MED-Q2430M||16||φ11mm x 10mm(h)|
|MEA 24-well Plate-sakura||MED-Q2430S||16||φ5mm (bottom) x 10 mm(h)|
|MEA 48-well Plate||Coming soon||8||16mm x 7mm x 10mm(h)|
|MEA 96-well Plate||Coming soon||4||φ7mm x 10mm (h)|
|MEA 6-Well Plate||Coming soon||64||φ22mm x 10mm (h)|
MEA Symphony Software
- Navigate your experiments from setting up experimental assays to producing an analysis report.
- Automated spike detection and subsequent spike and burst analysis.
- Easy and quick set up for analysis parameters as well as manual setting is available.
- Observe all analysis during and post-recording, giving you correct answers to your scientific inquiries.
- Flexible 6, 24, 48, and 96 multi-well formats.
- Industry leading high-sensitivity, low-noise system (0.9 µV (< 3 kHz)), providing excellent signal-to-noise.
- New carbon nanotube electrodes provide a friendly substrate for cells to adhere.
- Transparent glass base allows clear visibility of cells and compatibility with imaging.
- Innovative well design (sakura), and ready-to-use accessories that help plating cells.
- Integrated stage heater and environmental chamber.
- Modern, state of the art software.