ValveBank Perfusion System valve and TTL on-off sequences can be programmed with a MacOS or Win compatible computer using graphic “click-and drag” time bars. Save and load unlimited programs to disk, printing-out program listings then download your programs into the ValveBank’s memory in one simple step. EasyCode is used for programming before (not during an experiment) leaving your computer free for other applications. Once the Valve and TTL times have been set using the EasyCode software the program is sent to the ValveBank8 controller. Multiple controllers can be cascaded in a “daisy-chain” fashion enabling more than 8 channels to be controlled. Programs which were entered directly into the ValveBank8 (using the liquid crystal display and keypad) can be downloaded to the your computer to be permanently stored or edited. Several versions are available (please state your operating system when ordering).
- EasyCode 2.0 for Win 3.1 & Win95 (Serial Cable)
- EasyCode 3.0 for Win 98 to Win XP (Serial Cable)
- EasyCode 2.0 – 3.0 Upgrade (Serial Cable)
- EasyCode for MacOS 6 to X Classic (USB version)
- EasyCode for MacOS 6 to X Classic (Serial Cable Version)