Digitimer recommends the TG1010A 10MHz DDS Function Generator for use with our D179 Performance Checker, which is capable of attenuating a calibrated output. This is so it can be fed into a clinical amplifier system in order to check the amplifier is operating correctly.
The TG1010A is suitable for evoked potential, EMG and EEG equipment, where an additional trigger input is needed. If a TG1010A DDS Function Generator is being ordered along with a D179, a BNC cable (D179-Leads-BNC) is also needed.
The TG1010A is optionally supplied with a calibration certificate and features a 0.1mHz to 10MHz range and a variety of modulation modes as well as numerous waveforms.
To learn more about 10Mhz Function Generators do not hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01707 328347. We can talk you through our entire collection of signal generators.
- 10MHz D.D.S. function with arbitrary
- 0.1mHz to 10MHz range, 7 digit resolution.
- Direct Digital Synthesis: stability & resolution
- Eight standard waveforms, plus “complex” waveforms, true arbitrary waveforms and noise.
- Powerful modulation modes including Sweep, AM, Gating, Trigger/Burst, FSK and Hop.
- Variable symmetry, variable start/stop phase.
- Programmable via RS-232 or optional GPIB interfaces.