Program your ValveBank with a Macintosh or PC using easy ‘click-and-drag’ time bars. Save and load unlimited programs to disk, print out program listings, then download your sequences into the ValveBank’s memory with the included serial cable in one simple step.
- Program up to sixteen channels of valves and digital outputs.
- Open multiple experiment windows.
- List sequences to screen or printer.
- Copy and paste.
- Zoom in and out of your experiment.
- Free your computer during experiments.
- Transfer and run programs stored in the ValveBank®, which can be disconnected from the computer – leaving it available for data acquisition.