The D337 MultiStim Case and Power Supply is designed to accommodate up to 10 channels of stimulation (using D333/D343 Dual Stimulator modules) from either a common timing generator* or external timing signals. The motherboard distributes power to all modules, the timing pulse control and links the outputs to a common socket and optional digital current/voltage D335 Meter.
Stimulation modules can be fitted into the 10 right-hand bays, reserving the first 4 single width bays for timing, meter modules or blank panels.
This rack is fully enclosed and free standing on a table or bench using its front feet to tilt the case as necessary.
* Facilities exist to use either a D331AT Sync & Gate, D334B Sync or D341A Sync & Train with a D332T Pulse for an internal timing generator; or a D344 Remote to make the channels independent and allow remote timing of each channel.
The D337 rack can accommodate a number of different modules. Some of these will have a timing function (some incorporating the rack power switch), some will perform stimulation and some monitoring. The modules can be split up into a number of functions and sizes. Table 1, (opposite) illustrates how the D337 rack can be configured.
- Accepts 14 standard single width modules
- Links timing and power between modules through rear connections
- Output from all monophasic channels available via 25-way “D” connector
- Mains Lead
- Operator’s Manual
- This unit will not operate without necessary timing and stimulation modules installed
- Output plugs for stimulation channels (NL822P/10-BLACK or NL822P/10-RED)