Digitimer now offer and recommend the newer National Instruments USB-6341-BNC in place of the USB-6221-BNC, which has now become a legacy item.
The USB-6221-BNC data acquisition interface is offered by Digitimer for use with QtracW Threshold Tracking Software and our DS5 Bipolar Constant Current Stimulator, in order to study nerve excitability.
The National Instruments USB-6221 BNC is a USB high-performance M Series multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) module optimized for superior accuracy at fast sampling rates. The NI USB-6221 BNC is ideal for applications such as data-logging and bench-top sensor measurements. It provides 8 analog input, 2 analog output, 8 DIO and 2 user defined BNC terminals, and includes a certified power supply.
- 8 differential BNC analog inputs (16-bit, 250 kS/s)
- 2 BNC analog outputs (16-bit, 833 kS/s), 24 DIO (8 clocked, 8 BNC); 32-bit counters
- NI Signal Streaming for sustained high-speed data streams over USB; OEM version available
- Compatible with LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, Visual Basic .NET and Visual Basic 6.0
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE interactive data-logging software
- Compatible with QtracW Threshold Tracking Software and the Digitimer DS5 Bipolar Stimulator.