Digitimer now offer and recommend the newer National Instruments USB-6341-BNC in place of the USB-6251-BNC, which has now become a legacy item.
The USB-6251 BNC DAQ is specifically offered by Digitimer as it is compatible with the QtracW Threshold Tracking Software we supply for use with ourDS5 Bipolar Stimulator to study nerve excitability.
The National Instruments USB-6251 BNC is a USB high-performance M Series multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) module optimized for superior accuracy at fast sampling rates. The NI USB-6251 BNC is ideal for applications such as data-logging and bench-top sensor measurements. It provides 8 analog input, 2 analog output, 8 DIO, 1 APFI and 2 user defined BNC terminals.
- 8 differential BNC analog inputs (16-bit), 1.25 MS/s single-channel (1 MS/s aggregate)
- 2 BNC analog ouputs (16-bit, 2.8 MS/s); 24 digital I/O (8 clocked, 8 BNC); 32-bit counters
- Use mass termination version with SCC signal conditioning
- NI Signal Streaming for bidirectional high-speed data streams over USB; OEM version available
- Compatible with LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, Visual Basic .NET and Visual Basic 6.0
- NI-DAQmx driver software and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress LE interactive data-logging software
- Compatible with QtracW Threshold Tracking Software and the Digitimer DS5 Bipolar Stimulator