The PLI-10 Pico-Injector reliably delivers ejections from femtoliters to nanoliters through micropipettes by applying a regulated pressure for a digitally set period of time.
Pressure to the pipette is controlled precisely through a multi-turn regulator, and is reported digitally for reproducibility. Injection time is set using an optically encoded circuit which permits fine and coarse settings from a single knob.
The system timer can be controlled in three ways, front panel push button, foot switch, and external trigger input BNC.
Typical applications are large volume injections, (large volume is considered to be in the 10-100 Pico liter range), extracellular sample delivery, and Xenopus Oocyte injection because of their large size (1.0 mm)
- Femtoliter to microliter injections
- Digital readouts for injection pressure, time, and count
- Reliable optically encoded circuit for injection time set
- Easy to use
- Input Gas Pressure: 75 PSI Recommended, 105 PSI Maximum
- Injection Pressure: 0.2 to 60 PSI (413 kPa) regulated
- Injection Time: 0.01 to 99.99 Seconds
- Injection Time Accuracy: ±0.01% (Crystal Time Base)
- Pressure Display 3½ Digits: 0.1 PSI or 1 kPa Resolution
- Injection Count Display: 0 to 9999 Injections
- Trigger Mode: Front Panel, Footswitch, TTL (Gate In)
- Pressure Monitor Output BNC, Rear Panel, 10 mV/PSI or 1mV/kPa
- Power Input: External 9VDC @ 400mA (min) Power Supply universal input voltage 90 to 264 VAC
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 89 x 215 x 175 mm (H x W x D)
- Warranty: One year, parts & labour