19″ equipment racks are commonly used to vertically stack electronic instrumentation in electrophysiology rigs. Where an electrophysiology rig is bench-mounted and the user needs to vertically stack instrumentation immediately next to a recording setup, a bench-mounted rack is recommended.
They are finished in Black rugged textured powder paint. To reduce delivery costs, the racks ship unassembled in a flat pack container for easy handling and shipping protection. Perfect for tight access areas or one person installations as unit is knocked down into easy to handle parts.
Two sizes are available (12U or 16U high), along with a range of accessories, including shelves and alternative mounting accessories. Please contact Digitimer for further details.
- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- EIA-310-D compliant 19 inch mounting rails with punched round holes for use with clip nuts.
- Includes large base for free-standing support of equipment.
- Finished in textured black powder paint.
- Knock-down design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 350 lbs.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.