19″ equipment racks are commonly used to vertically stack electronic instrumentation in electrophysiology rigs. Floor standing equipment racks provide a small footprint and can be placed immediately next to an anti-vibration table enabling the user to have instant access to a microscope and associated equipment.
Our racks are constructed in 16-gauge steel (body) and 10-gauge steel (rails), with two pairs of infinitely adjusting 19″ mounting EIA-310-D compliant 10-32 tapped combination rails.
They are finished in either Black or Light Gray (RAL7035) rugged textured powder paint. To reduce delivery costs, the racks ship unassembled in a flat pack container for easy handling and shipping protection. Perfect for tight access areas or one person installations as unit is knocked down into five (5) easy to handle parts.
Various sizes are available, along with a range of accessories, such as shelves and alternative mounting rails. Please contact Digitimer for further details.
- Includes four (4) leveling feet.
- Rails are made of 10 gauge steel (zinc plated finish for grounding capabilities.
- Removable gland plate – over 10″ (254 mm) long x 1.5″ (38 mm) high opening – with knockouts on rear bottom of rack for easy cable access.
- Simple assembly using one bolt in each corner to lock the sides to the top and bottom (hardware included).
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 1,000 lbs.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.