Digitimer recommends Thurlby Thandar function generators for use with our D179 Performance Checker. The D179 is capable of attenuating a calibrated output from one of the function generators below so it can be fed into a clinical amplifier system in order to check the amplifier is operating correctly.
The TG1010A is suitable for evoked potential, EMG and EEG equipment, where an additional trigger input is needed. If a TG1010A is being ordered along with a D179, a BNC cable (D179-Leads-BNC) is also needed. The TG1010A is optionally supplied with a calibration certificate.
- 10MHz D.D.S. function with arbitrary
- 0.1mHz to 10MHz range, 7 digit resolution.
- Direct Digital Synthesis: stability & resolution
- Eight standard waveforms, plus “complex” waveforms, true arbitrary waveforms and noise.
- Powerful modulation modes including Sweep, AM, Gating, Trigger/Burst, FSK and Hop.
- Variable symmetry, variable start/stop phase.
- Programmable via RS-232 or optional GPIB interfaces.