Digitimer recommends Thurlby Thandar function generators for use with our D179 Performance Checker. The D179 is capable of attenuating a calibrated output from one of the function generators below so it can be fed into a clinical amplifier system in order to check the amplifier is operating correctly.
The TG315 Analogue Function Generator is suitable for clinical neurophysiology departments where only EEG measurements are taken. The TG315 is optionally supplied with a calibration certificate.
- 0.03Hz to 3MHz frequency range
- Simultaneous display of frequency & amplitude
- High waveform quality at all frequencies & levels
- 2mV to 20V pk-pk from 50 Ohms or 600 Ohms
- Variable symmetry with constant frequency
- Auxiliary TTL/CMOS output
- 1000:1 frequency change by vernier or sweep voltage